By Michael Peacock
Drupal is a loose and open-source modular net software framework and content material administration method (CMS) written in Hypertext Preprocessor which may run in lots of environments, together with home windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and FreeBSD. Drupal e-Commerce is a unfastened, open-source, feature-rich, versatile package deal of modules that seamlessly provides complete e-Store functions to Drupal.
Drupal e-Commerce is the mix of Drupal, the award-winning Drupal five content material administration approach, and the e-Commerce package deal of modules that may be plugged into it, bringing a wealth of e-commerce performance to the software.
In this publication you'll use the Drupal content material administration process in addition to its e-Commerce modules to establish and deal with an internet store. we'll set up the software program, seriously look into its positive factors, plan our store, create our store, examine consumer administration, create a layout for our store, and canopy safeguard, taxes, transport, or even advertising our business!
If you're new to Drupal and wish to establish a strong e-commerce method, this ebook is for you. If you've a few adventure of operating with Drupal and wish to appreciate how its e-commerce techniques can be utilized to energy an internet store, this booklet also will turn out invaluable.
What you are going to study from this book?
* Why to settle on Drupal for e-commerce
* fitting and configuring Drupal and its e-Commerce module
* How Drupal and its e-Commerce module paintings
* developing and handling content material
* developing and dealing with consumer bills, roles, and permissions
* issues to consider while making plans to promote on-line
* Structuring your website, your product catalogue, and framing a buying method for clients
* Framing company regulations to address felony matters
* Branding your website through customizing default issues
* fitting new subject matters and making a customized subject
* Customizing the checkout strategy for processing orders
* making a larger promoting adventure
* Attracting clients with discount rates, coupons, auctions, donations, flexicharges
* operating with taxes and delivery principles in Drupal e-Commerce
* Drupal e-Commerce's transport API modules
* Securing and preserving your web site (deploy, backup, repair)
* developing and handling invoices utilizing the Invoices module
* Integrating CiviCRM to regulate appointments and log cellphone calls
* enhancing site visitors with SEO
* ads programmes, newsletters, and viral advertising campaigns
The ebook begins with the fundamentals of Drupal after which steps you thru the construction of an internet store, exploring Drupal extra as wanted. simply the gains of Drupal suitable to the e-commerce program can be covered.
Written in an easy, easy-to-understand demeanour, the booklet presents the necessities of having your e-commerce site up and operating with Drupal.
Who this booklet is written for?
This publication is for those who are looking to commence promoting on-line as quick as attainable, and wish to work out tips on how to use the confirmed Drupal platform to accomplish this.
The booklet is perfect to be used in a small enterprise with in basic terms easy in-house technical abilities. it's going to even be worthwhile for builders who not just are looking to create an e-commerce web site, but additionally need a CMS platform for increasing the positioning sooner or later. No previous wisdom of Drupal is needed. No personal home page adventure is anticipated, even though it might be important. uncomplicated wisdom of e-commerce may also be worthwhile, even if the most innovations are brought and lined as required.